Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wish you were here...

MOM!!!!! He proposed. I said yes.

And you would have loved where he did it, too! Riverview Park in Hannibal. I used to love going there with you.  I always thought it was our special place. Even when we were hugging right before he got down on one knee, I was thinking about you.  I forgot to tell you that he used the diamond that dad gave to you for your first diamond. We remounted it in a white gold Tiffany style solitaire mount. You wouldn't believe how much it sparkles.




So, since you aren't here, Aunt Lennis has been helping with all of the planning. It is really exciting. We are having the wedding and reception at the Apple Basket in Barry. (I loved going there with you, too!)  I think you would really love what we are going to do. Damask, Apples, white lights...  Less is more is my motto! Wonder where I learned that?

I miss you and wish you were here with me for all of the excitement.  But I kind of feel like you are with me because I have a reminder of you on my ring finger everyday!

Love you and miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment